We have some exciting news, guys: Our first batch of speakers
for Marketing United 2017 has officially been released!
From the creative minds behind brands like Pixar, Netflix, and Nike to past conference favorites like Scott Stratten and Jay Baer, these folks are a huge part of why you won’t want to miss our biggest and best Marketing United conference yet.
People you'll hear from at Marketing United 2017 include…
- Mitch Lowe, co-founder of Netflix;
- Cynthia Round, SVP of marketing at Metropolitan Museum of Art;
- Kevin Carroll, author and consultant at Katalyst, previously Nike;
- Matthew Luhn, storyteller at Pixar;
- Jay Baer, author and president of Convince & Convert;
- Ann Handley, best-selling author and chief content officer of MarketingProfs;
- Tamsen Webster, founder and CEO of Strategic Speaking; and
- Scott Stratten, president of UnMarketing.
To learn more about these speakers and find out everything you need to know about Marketing United 2017 (including info on tickets, hotels, and more), hop on over to the MU website
About the Author
Follow on Linkedin
More Content by McKenzie Gregory