On the heels of our retail integrations announcement, we’re so excited to welcome ecommerce powerhouse, Magento, to the lineup. And, if you’re using Magento with Emma, you can now deliver highly effective abandoned cart emails whenever your customers add something to their shopping cart and don’t immediately make the purchase.
Send when it matters most with abandoned cart emails
With Emma’s Magento integration, you’ll easily identify customers who’ve abandoned their carts to create and deliver targeted messaging for this critical moment of decision which drives higher conversion rates.
Put your customer data to work
Use customer data like purchased items, product categories, amount spent, and order history to create hyper-targeted segments that drive your retail campaigns. You’ll also notice we’ve included 6 pre-built retail segments in Emma you can use right away:
- Average purchase greater than $50
- Cumulative purchases greater than $50
- Have more than one total order
- Purchased in last 30 days
- Purchased in last year
- Subscribed but not purchased
Look beyond opens and clicks
When you’ve delivered your campaigns, you can view the purchase activity and ROI to see the impact of your email marketing. On each mailing’s Response page, you’ll see a new Magento section with Revenue, Conversion, and Conversion Rate fields based on your customers clicking links in those mailings and making purchases.
View both purchase activity and ROI from email marketing efforts with our Magento integration.
- Automatic sync between Magento and Emma
- Specific workflow triggers for customer cart abandonment (Emma Plus and Enterprise customers only)
- Segment based on retail-based customer data like products and categories, amount spent, and number of orders
- Pre-built retail segments let you begin targeting right away
- Trigger automated email workflows based on purchase-related events
- Track purchase activity and ROI from link clicks in your mailings
Emma’s Magento integration is available today for all Emma Pro, Plus and Enterprise account types.
Not a current customer? Get a demo of an Emma account today!
About the Author
Miles Price is a Product Marketing Manager at Campaign Monitor.More Content by Miles Price