Volusion users, rejoice! You can now integrate your Volusion account with Emma. Volusion provides a fully hosted platform that allows online merchants to easily design, build, market and manage e-commerce sites. Once you connect your Volusion account to Emma, you can deliver more targeted messaging based on your customer’s purchase history and order data right away.
Put your customer data to work
Use customer data like purchased items, product categories, amount spent, and order history to create hyper-targeted segments that drive your retail campaigns. You’ll also notice we’ve included 6 pre-built retail segments in Emma you can use right away.
When you connect your Volusion account, pre-built retail segments are added to let you begin targeting from Day One.
- Average purchase greater than $50
- Cumulative purchases greater than $50
- Have more than one total order
- Purchased in last 30 days
- Purchased in last year
- Subscribed but not purchased
Look beyond opens and clicks
When you’ve delivered your campaigns, you can view the purchase activity and ROI to see the impact of your email marketing. On each mailing’s Response page, you’ll see a new Volusion section with Revenue, Conversion, and Conversion Rate fields based on your customers clicking links and making purchases from that mailing.
- Automatic sync between Volusion and Emma
- Segment based on retail-based customer data like products and categories, amount spent, and number of orders
- Pre-built retail segments let you begin targeting right away
- Trigger automated email workflows based on purchase-related events
- Track purchase activity from link clicks in your mailings
Emma’s Volusion integration is available today for all Emma Pro, Plus, and Enterprise account types.
Not a current customer? Get a demo of an Emma account today!
About the Author
Miles Price is a Product Marketing Manager at Campaign Monitor.More Content by Miles Price