New in your Emma account: Winter Holiday Series email templates
Need to promote a holiday sale?
Send a end-of-year roundup?
Share a gift-giving guide?
We've got your back. When you log in to your Emma account, you'll discover twelve new email templates created by our Design Services team in the template gallery.
They took a slightly different approach with these new templates to maximize flexibility for the user, meaning none of the elements are static. Instead, each template design was built solely using the Drag and Drop Editor and includes full content layouts based on email design best practices.
Check 'em out!
1. 'Tis the Season | Green Office (Designed by Kelly Wolfenbarger)
2. Gift-Giving Guide | Wandr (Designed by Tylor Loposser)
3. 3 Reasons to Shop | Blok (Designed by Meghan Sokolnicki)
4. Winter Sale | Boundry (Designed by Meghan Sokolnicki)
5. Holiday Baking | Green Office (Designed by Tylor Loposser)
6. Holiday Recipe Spotlight | Toque (Designed by Kelly Wolfenbarger)
7. Single Testimonial | Wandr (Designed by Tylor Loposser)
8. Multiple Testimonials | Boundry (Designed by Kelly Wolfenbarger)
9. Season's Greetings | The Place to Learn (Designed by David Saunders)
10. Year-End Discount | Wandr (Designed by David Saunders)
11. Year-End Roundup | Y + S (Designed by David Saunders)
12. New Year Motivation | Y + S (Designed by Meghan Sokolnicki)
Pro Tip: The Season’s Greetings, Year-End Roundup, and New Year Motivation templates include content images with customizable background colors!
To use these new templates, simply log into your Emma account and click on "Winter Holiday Series" in the template gallery.
Interested in a custom template from our talented email designers?
Get more info on our Design Services offerings here.
About the Author
McKenzie Gregory is the content marketing manager on Emma’s marketing team. A Nashville native, she can be found covering all things email on the Emma blog, debating hyphenation rules, and watching obscene amounts of Netflix without a trace of shame.Follow on Twitter More Content by McKenzie Gregory