Email Subject Line Split Testing with Emma

November 19, 2013
Emma makes testing email subject lines easy and intuitive. Find out more about Emma's great email marketing products and features http://myemma.com/features. Use Emma's split testing feature to find the best subject line. You'll maximize your email open rate and learn what your email subscribers respond to. With Emma you have the option to conduct a subject line split test with any email campaign. Craft two or three subject lines (your choice) for your email, and Emma will send those variations to a small subset of your audience (20%) to see which one gets the best open rate. The remaining 80% will get the best-performing email subject line. There's even an option to end a test early and send to the winning subject line manually. Put Emma's subject line split test feature to work by testing: -Length -Personalization -Urgency And much more! Emma's email subject line split testing feature is the bee's knees (do bees have knees?) and a surefire way to get more opens on each send-off while learning about your audience along the way. ------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.myemma.com -------------------------------------------------------------------- About Emma: Emma is a web-based email marketing service helping more than 45,000 customers manage their online communication efforts. With sophisticated design, easy-to-use features and stellar customer support, it's the easiest way to create, send and track stylish email newsletters and campaigns. Visit our YouTube Channel for more email marketing videos: http://www.youtube.com/emmaemail Connect with Emma on: Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/emmaemail Twitter -- http://www.twitter.com/emmaemail LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/emma-inc Google+ - https://plus.google.com/112805311412180078931 Blog -- http://myemma.com/blog
Previous Video
A Nifty Emma Email Marketing Feature -- Email Template Builder -- For Email Resellers and Agencies
A Nifty Emma Email Marketing Feature -- Email Template Builder -- For Email Resellers and Agencies

The Email Template Builder helps you craft unlimited reusable email templates for your clients' email marke...

Next Video
Emma for Salesforce Integration
Emma for Salesforce Integration

A walk-through of the Emma for Salesforce integration with Product Owner Cody De Vos. Learn more about the ...