Before we dive into why you should attend Marketing United, let me first tell you what it is. Marketing United is a marketing conference (hosted by us!) that brings together some of the smartest minds in the industry to provide tons of inspiration, creative ideas and practical takeaways to improve your marketing. It takes place April 29 – May 1, 2015 right in the heart of downtown Nashville, so hey, we’ll have a little fun while we’re at it.
Now for the “why you should attend” part. Here are 10 reasons we’re calling Marketing United a must-attend event for modern marketers:
1. You’ll leave with practical takeaways and why-didn’t-I-think-of-that ideas that will help you get better marketing results when you get back to the office. You won’t have to search for an answer when your boss asks what you learned at the conference.
2. We’ve created a conference that WE would love to attend (and you will too). We’ve been to so many conferences over the years (so, so many), and took note of all those times we said, “I love how they…” or “This is how I would…"
3. There will be two full days of super in-depth sessions from industry leaders like Moz, Litmus, and Eventbrite, plus fun, impactful brand stories from Life is good, Mario Batali, Big Machine Records, Garden & Gun and more!
4. Just for Emma customers, we’ll be hosting optional pre-conference workshops to share our best tips and advice for making the most of your Emma accounts. It’s like $1000 worth of services at 1/5 the price.
5. Hear inspiring keynotes from the likes of Ann Handley of MarketingProfs and Jay Baer of Convince & Convert that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on whatever marketing challenges that await back home.
6. You’ll learn about a full range of marketing topics, including mobile marketing, email strategy and automation, e-commerce and retail, social strategy, SEO, video marketing, community-building and more!
7. The Marketing United celebration on April 30 in downtown Nashville – you’ll hate yourself if you miss it.
8. There will be an Emma “genius bar” for customers where we’ll answer all of your burning account questions.
9. You’ll get a sneak peek into our product roadmap and even try out some working prototypes in our hands-on innovation lab.
10. After spending the morning and afternoon diving into the latest marketing expertise, there’s plenty of time to do more “research” at night. It's called Music City for a reason.
*10.5. There will be a few Emma-style surprises you won’t see at any other conference. Seriously, we hate secrets so we can’t wait to show you.
Registering now at the Advanced Rate saves you $100! And we expect a sellout, so don’t wait!
About the Author
Jeff is a senior content writer at Emma. When he’s not geeking out over email marketing, he enjoys jogging short distances, chowing down on Mom’s cooking, appreciating a beautiful jump shot, and telling anyone who listens how underrated Ohio is. Usually not at the same time.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Jeff Slutz